Free Football Predictions | Tips Odds.dog
Here, we offer you today’s football predictions, and for every other day, for free.😉
All betting tips made by us are based on statistics and odds, which means that we will never advise you to bet on a particular team just because of our personal tastes. Here, all predictions are based on mathematics and the opinion of a well-rounded team of specialists.
Football Betting | Betting Tips for Today
Check out the best free football betting tips for today’s matches.
Our football tips are crafted by industry experts to give you the inside scoop on all the big games. Check out our top picks below, and good luck! 🍀
Betting Tips for Tomorrow
Our dedicated team of experts analyzed all football events, big and small, happening this week to give you the best predictions for tomorrow’s games.
Tips for Betting Day After Tomorrow
Finally, here are the predictions for football matches happening the day after tomorrow:
We remind you that, although our football guesses have a logical and not an emotional basis, it is, unfortunately, impossible to guarantee an event’s outcome. This is what makes betting a thrilling hobby.
This being said, these football tips will help you make responsible, statistic based bets, without having to go through the calculations yourself.
Here's how we come up with our Free Football Tips
Our Free Football Tips Section is always up to date and it offers mathematical free football predictions based on statistical data-based computer algorithms.
Furthermore, our team of Expert Tipsters checks our tips one by one, to make sure they include data that might have been missed by our automatic tip generator, such as weather forecasts and the latest news regarding individual players.
This is why we regard ourselves as the best source for free football betting predictions.
We provide daily game betting previews and analysis for all major leagues and minor leagues around the world.
Whether you’re on the look for predictions for today, tomorrow, or any other day of the week, we’ve got you covered.
Responsible Betting Tips
If you think that betting is just choosing a great team, like Real Madrid, and betting that they win, then it is likely that your hit rate is not very great, and that your profits are even more timid (or even non-existent).
To help you, we’ve made a list of some fundamental rules for those who want to play and/or bet responsibly:
- Bet 1% of your bankroll at a time. That way, you’ll be able to keep your bankroll intact (or at least not blow it, even if you’re the target of a few bad luck).
- Don’t run after the damage! Did you have bad luck? Okay, accept it. Don’t EVER try to make up for your losses with more bets. The probability of making a mistake when betting from the heart is very high, and normally, when we are experiencing a streak of bad luck, we tend to get more emotional.
- Use money you don’t need. Needless to say, playing with money you can’t afford to lose is a bad idea. Use funds intended for entertainment and which you do not intend to recover.
- Find out about the Rules and Characteristics of the Bonuses you are looking to accept. Worse than not receiving any bonus at all, is accepting bonuses with conditions close to impossible to fulfill.
- Record your bets and results. “Dear diary, today I bet €5 and lost”.
- Registering your bets will help you to understand, in addition to the money you spend daily, what is the real return you get from it. This will give you perspective on the impact the game has on your life, be it positive or negative.
- Don’t make bets your Great Love! If betting and gambling are fun hobbies? Yes sir. But they shouldn’t be your only source of distraction. If so, you probably have a serious problem on your hands.
- Bettors just wanna have fu-un! The most important thing in the midst of all this is to remember that bets are only worth making when they are a source of fun. Once you stop having fun, it’s time to stop.
Football Tips FAQ
Yes, our football tips are free.
Because football is our favorite sport, those are the only types of betting tips you will find in our Predictions Page at this time. They are based on statistics and odds, and always checked one by one by one of our football betting experts, to make sure we include all information a computer would not, necessarily, recognize.
Our goal is to expand our tips categories to all sorts of sports in the future, but only once we are able to assure they are made with as much quality as our football predictions.
Not only will we tell you which is the safest bet for all football events, but we will also provide you with the best betting bonus of our favorite bookie!
We post all of our football tips three days before each match. Posting at this time allows us to thoroughly research team news.
We review our picks by 10pm the night before the event to make sure we’re getting value before the odds start to drop. Be sure to visit the site at this time to take full advantage of our tips.
At Odds.dog Tips, our expert tipsters analyze stats, team news, form and other data such as the weather forecast, before making a pick.
They use all the information at their disposal and go beyond fundamental analysis to ensure that today’s tips have the highest possible chance of a positive outcome. Given their vast experience and knowledge, it is a no-brainer to trust their input.
Betting on our Football Predictions is as easy as either logging into your existing betting account, or clicking on one of our banners on this page to make use of the Welcome Bonus we offer.
Then, select the event you chose to bet on and hope for the best!
We would greatly appreciate it if you let us know how it went through our comment section, as this will help other users see how accurate our tips are.
In our Free Football Predictions Page, you’ll find football tips for today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
As for the Leagues available, you will find betting tips for the Major Football Leagues, Championships and Cups from around the world, such as Premier League, Italian Serie A, France’s Ligue 1, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Germany’s Bundesliga, Brasileirão Serie A, La Liga, FA Cup, Eredivisie etc.
In addition, you will also find predictions for international competitions around the world, such as the World Cup, Copa Libertadores, Europa League, Champions League, etc.
We think that, in this case, the appropriate question would be: “What predictions will I not find in Odds.dog?” and the answer would be… Few, very few!
Why is Blog Odds Trustworthy?
So it’s all very nice, but how do you know whether or not you can trust what we’re telling you here on the Odds Blog? It’s simple:
In addition to the years of experience that our team of experts in Betting and Online Casinos have, we are here to help you in your relationship with bookmakers and casinos.
Additionally, we are as passionate about betting and casinos as you are, and we are super used to writing reviews and reviews, as well as answering questions about platforms, bonuses, betting and/or casino games.
Your opinion is important!
Finally, we want to know what you thought about this informative article.
So, if you have any opinions and/or questions that you want to send us, get in touch with us through our comments section or through our email, [email protected] And, as we also don’t like to be left “dry”, we promise to answer you within a maximum period of 24 hours!
Also, if you want to receive articles like this one, and/or promotions and bonuses for betting and casino in your email address, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter. Oh! And don’t worry: Nobody likes spam less than we do! 😊